Entry Level IT Associate (Analytics, Business Intelligence, IT Training, Technology/Systems, or Project Management)
Multiple Positions–All Degrees Considered
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
We are seeking talented people interested in Healthcare Administration, Analytics, Business Intelligence and Technology. The Sparrow Health System Analytics, Business Intelligence, Healthcare Technology and Project Management team is made up of enterprising critical thinkers who enjoy solving problems and improving process and systems in healthcare – a field which serves an important public purpose.
Our department supports all analytic, business intelligence and technical infrastructure needs for the health system: administration, data analytics, clinical, facilities, finance, human resources, informatics, infrastructure, insurance, patient care, population health, project management, supply chain and systems/technology.
We are committed to providing growth opportunities, training and mentoring for our associates as they learn specific subject matter expertise. Our team has a variety of curricular and professional backgrounds and a desire for meaningful work, career advancement and real responsibility. We share a passion for systems and design thinking, analytics, optimization and process improvement.
Sparrow is mid-Michigan’s largest health system and its diverse range of facilities offer our community some of the most advanced medical technology in the world. By joining Sparrow, you join an organization that is committed to enhancing the services it provides to the region by establishing key partnerships with other outstanding institutions like the Mayo Clinic, Michigan State University, Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital, and Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital.
- Project Managers
- Systems Engineers
- Application and Data Warehouse Developers
- Support Associates (Application or Technical)
- Interns (various teams)
Relevant fields of study:
- Healthcare Administration/Public Health/Informatics
- Engineering (any kind)
- Operations/Supply Chain
- Computer Science/Technology
- Analytic Humanities fields
- Education/Training related fields
We are seeking the following qualities:
- Desire for meaningful work and real responsibility
- Demonstrable and strong problem-solving skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and ambitious
- Service and process improvement mindset with an interest in building relationships
Analytic and Operational Areas:
- Clinical/Healthcare Administration/Public Health
- Business Intelligence/Data Analytics
- Finance/Operations/Supply Chain
- Process Improvement/Quality/Risk Management
- Technical Systems/Engineering
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: