Sparrow Health System
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
The Business Operations Support Associate coordinates business, process and operational components of business operations projects and initiatives.
- Assist with contract management, invoicing, purchasing, and transaction monitoring
- Collaborate with Business Operations team members, as well as operational leaders to seek and recommend continuous improvement initiatives
- Data collection, maintenance, tracking and research related to IT, Facilities, and/or Real-estate initiatives
- Support budgeting process both within IT as well as supporting other departments with necessary data
- Document management, processing and tracking
- Assist with vendor management including contract negotiations, RFP process, and procurement analysis
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors and internal customers on status of requests
Education required by start date:
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Skills & Abilities:
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: