Sparrow Health System
Position’s Location: Okemos, MI
General Purpose of Job:
The Technical Service Agent Intermediate provides a single point of contact, 24/7, for all IT related issues within the Health System. Using ITIL standards and processes, provides first call resolution and acts as an escalation point for IT related issues. Identifies service issues and accurate documents and reports to appropriate leadership.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Perform all duties of the Technical Service Agent Associate
- Answer all calls promptly and within a specific timeframe to ensure a high level of service availability to the customer.
- Initiate problem tickets and logs, using current reporting system, include clear and concise problem descriptions and/or resolution comments when either closing the support ticket or referring to next level support.
- Provide initial diagnoses and repair of PC hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills
- Provide first call resolution or escalate to appropriate staff for support calls on all systems.
- Assist in creation of SOPs and department documentation Under the direction of Management
- Lead contributor to departmental Knowledgebase
- Special projects as assigned by Management.
- Train and mentor new Technical Service Associates
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: