Sparrow Health System
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Analyze, manage and continuously improve business, process and operational components of business operations and administrative projects and initiatives
- Financial monitoring and tracking
- Contract monitoring and tracking
- Accounting, audit and budget review
- Spreadsheet maintenance and data analysis
- Communication/Coordination with other departments and teams
- Vendor relationship coordination
- Facilitate management of capital and operational budgets
- Track and regularly report on metrics of key projects in various operational areas.
- Identify underperforming initiatives or business units and recommend corrective actions.
- Investigate and report on variances to financial or operating plans.
- Obtain information and prepare reports
- Manage special projects as assigned
Gather data for and participate in industry benchmarking and survey activities
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, operational, supply chain or related analytic, administration or mathematical field required.|
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: