SHS-TECHNICAL OPERATIONS SUPPORT ASSOC (PLANNED SRV)
Position’s Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
The Technical Services Support Associate works in a fast-paced, innovative IT and Healthcare Analytics environment implementing, optimizing and supporting technology to improve business and patient care outcomes. Under general supervision, provides technical systems support, deployment and optimization to a variety of customers and stakeholders. Collaborates with administrators, analysts, project managers, other technical professionals and Sparrow leadership to solve business and technical problems and improve systems.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Works to continually improve systems or applications through installations, upgrades, configuration changes, and error management
- Writes and maintains code, programs or scripts to improve systems
- Assists with ensuring systems are built and delivered in a timely fashion according to project timelines
- Participates in project teams for selection, implementation, and maintenance of information technology to support the strategic plans of the health system
- Collaborates with peers to ensure proactive support for applications and technical systems
- Escalates issues to vendors when appropriate
- Assists in system administration, backup, documentation, planning, support and troubleshooting of existing technologies
- Assists in the deployment and on-going maintenance of various PC operating systems. Provides support for video and audio technologies as well as related virtual meetings.
- Supports end client planning and configuration for Sparrow EMR and Sparrow Community Connect deployments.
- Performs important system testing and operational tasks that are typically defined in standard operating procedures or other documentation
- Provides customer and technical support as needed
- Provides general oversight for standard department processes such as ticket triage efforts, asset life cycle, and coordinating service provider programs.
- Participates in periodic on-call rotation and go-live/variable evening hours for project related work
|Specialized Knowledge and Skills|
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: